Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas at the Kempenichs

Thanksgiving day I started to decorate or house for Christmas, as is our tradition, on Jason's day off he helped with the rest. For those of you who asked to see what we have done here you go . . .our living room . . .
our tree down stairs, I love our new ornaments . . .
our tree upstairs with all of our ornaments form all the years we have been alive . . .
my signature dish of bulbs . . .
the fire place with stockings hung with care . . .
our German nativity from Oberammergau Germany, I love this thing . . .

our nativity from Julie . . .
we just wish there was some snow to go with the decorations and our family and friends! miss you all!

3 comments:

aceagen said...

hey alisha! your house is absolutely adorable! i just love it! and believe me, you don't miss the snow right now. it stinks... i am cold and wet all of the time! haha!

Gardiner Family said...

It looks lovely! I especially am a fan of your dish of ornaments centerpiece!

Amy said...

Aaawww, Pretty!! You do a very nice job with your house!