As always here are this years highlights:
Jason honed his clinical and surgical skills with rotations in, SICU, SICU (yes two in a row), Pit boss in Trauma, Transplant, Cardiothoracic, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Burn Unit and General Surgery.
Jason increased his productivity and kept up with his administrative duties with his NEW iphone.
I continue to volunteer at the Pregnancy Care Center
Volunteering with the youth program at my Church
We became members at our Church, Wayside Evangelical Free
We vacationed at home in November and saw family, friends and SNOW! Jason was able to go deer hunting and shoot multiple deer!
I got to go to Crossroads Covenant Church and see so many people from my home Church family that I relapsed on missing you all!
We saw Fourth of July fire works in '08 at the Ft. Hood Army Base, so so fun
Went to Missouri with the Lepplas (two friends from Church) for vacation. We laughed till we cried, eat till we hurt and bounded for life.
We made two new friends that we will have for a life time, Julie and Steve Hurtle.
Put in a new patio and Pergola thanks to Bill and Julie for all that work! Some new plants too. Now we can enjoy this Texas weather to its fullest.
We bought the best video game ever, ROCK BAND and GUTIAR HERO! We have had so many fun nights playing this with friends.
A lot of visitors this year and they are still coming!! yea!! The Kempenichs, Mom, The Brittons, Sherri (first time), Keith and to come are the Hannas and the Brittons again.
I learned to "sew" when my mom was out here.
We had Christmas with our SA family again this year, the Addingtons.
I sang Christmas carols on the river walk from a boat floating down the river!!!! I did this with the Sunday School, so much fun and it was actually cold!
I went to the SA Rodeo twice
We celebrated our 6 year anniversary two months late. LOL, thats life married to a Doctor.
Jason won a $300. apple gift card for a laproscopic skills contest.
I talked like a pirate for a while on FB
I went to see Sally, Carlos and Joaquin in South Carolina. We are 2 of Joaquins godparents!!
I went to Colorado Springs with Julie H. to help her find a home for her and Steve. We ran through the Denver airport twice!!
I got a new camera and hope to learn some stellar skills.
Thats our year in a nut shell.
No comments:
Post a Comment