Here you will find thoughts and memories from two people who are on a journey crafted by God.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
I have been given much
The past week has been a difficult one. A life was given to me and it was quickly taken. I glean from every circumstance that I am in but often wish that I could glean from other lives. However if life was easy I would not be who I am today. I have had tribulations and God has always pulled me through them. I find my self calling out to Him and then finding that He has been pushing me the whole time. I have never sunk and the waves have never overtaken me. I have had little faith but I have BIG God! What I gain from these moments of "life" is, courage to step out of the boat again and empathy for Gods creations who do not have the strength to. That big God is taking care of our little one and many others little ones. God freely gives and He freely takes. I have been giving much and it is up to me to choose what I will do with what I have been given and how I will respond when it is taken. I will serve my God with a sad but healing heart. He knows His creation and what she needs. I have been given friends and family who are irreplaceable. God uses those who do not know they are being used. I have a husband who God crafted just for me. I have been given much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh honey, I'm sorry. It's ok to grieve, too. God is there is our grief as well as our gratitude. (((hugs)))
Thank you dear friend, I am trying to.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
It's ok to let it hurt.
Thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Love, Gacks
Post a Comment