I know it’s May but Life gets in the way sometimes and creative thinking just doesn’t happen. HOWEVER on April 19th J and I have been married for 5 years. We celebrated doing one of the things we love the most, “Chilling”. We grilled and had our dinner outside, which is one of my favorite things. Then we played a rousing game of Yhatzee (I won)! We started talking of how blessed we were and of all the things we have done together. Here is a list of some of our highlights.
Sky diving, Hiking the falls, St. Martin, camping in a gynormous thunder storm, exploring the Milwaukee coast, Disney world (twice), Arkansas and the infamous canoe incident, Washing D.C., molding youthful minds, coffee and bagels, Europe and of course moving our lives around and meeting wonderful people.
What I love about our marriage is that we grow deeper in love as the years go by. We feel more comfortable with each other and we strive to live the way God wants us.
In our dating and married life we have done more then some have in a lifetime and we are truly humbled and feel generously blessed.
Alisha Kempenich
1 comment:
Wow! That's a lot of adventure!! Congratulations on your anniversary, and may this year be even more blessed than the last!
Post a Comment