30. Learning to play Settlers of Catan
29. Piercing my belly button (I had to take it out after 9 months because my skin is to sensitive to metal)
28. Ending the worlds worst job! goodbye forever Signature Closing Service!
27. My old car, I had to lay hands it on and pray over it every time I drove it. My friends and I gave it several nick names. The cloud, The oil lamp from God, the rain cloud (it rusted)
26. Applying my communication skills and teaching others healthy habits.
25. White Bear Lake marina and the Cup And Cone
24. The transition to San Antonio. God blazed a trail for us!
23. BBQ and boating at Coon Lake all summer long
22. The day the phrase "Oh you're Jason's girlfriend" became "Oh you're Alisha's boyfriend" at Crossroads Covenant Church. It was a good day!
21. Being in Heather's and Corrin's wedding
20. Art museums in Minnesota
The day when Keith said "Those are some pretty nice jugs." He was talking about some pottery and glass jugs that were on display but we were standing in a room with a large naked sculpture and paintings of nude women. I still laugh about this one.
This was one of our cheap dates
19. Meeting the Acostas and the Walkers
18. God breaking me of spiritual strongholds and filling me with joy
17. Living in our White Bear Apartment with fun roommates and living next door to Jason and his fun roommates.
16. Swing dancing at the Wabasha street caves.
15. Going to Chicago with friends and family
The Drake for Valentines
The day we were 10 minuets to late for everything. It was Christmas time so everything was festive and beautiful. It is the best time to be in Chicago.
The zoo with Sally and Carlos
I saw a Picasso for the first time
Taking our engagement photos
Seeing Wicked with Jason's parents, so cool!
14. Theater!
Season tickets to the Guthrie
rush lines, oh how I miss thee
13. Multiple nights at Uncommon Grounds, Chino Latino's and Comedy Sports
12. Volunteering and then interning at Crossroads Youth Group
speaking 1 to 2 times a month to the Jr. and Sr. high
The widow dance
the nick name Neener
10. Skipping class with Jason to go get Caribou coffee and head to Como Park
9. YouthWorks!
God sent people who choose me to lead youth missions
living on 2 different Indian reservations. Black Feet MT. and Fort Defiance AZ.
Seeing Glacier Park and the Grand Canyon
Speaking in front of 70 - 80 Jr. and Sr. high students and their pastors every week for 3 months and 2 summers.
receiving high complements and shaping of my speaking skills.
Meeting a little girl named Tyesha, she changed my heart.
8. Ahhh College life was wonderful!
Hanging in the AC lounge with Sherri and Jason in between class.
Tuesday lunch in the DC with Sherri and Jason
Praying with Sherri
"The Bethel walk"
Walking in the rain and puddle jumping!
Never going to bed before 12 am
7. Graduation from College, Yea!!!!!
6. Sky diving!!! (the day before I got engaged)
5. Multiple Travels
The Missionary Journeys of Paul, Turkey and Greece senior year
Missions trips with Bethel and the youth group, PA, Duluth MN, AL twice, NV, IL, Canada
Vacations:
D.C. road trip with Jason, so fun
Disney World, once with Jason's family we stayed in a condo and another with my sister and her family, we stayed in a house with a privet pool!
Virgina with Jason's family, this was before we were married.
Arkansas, Jason and I went to see Sally Jane with Carlos, Justin and Sara. This is one of my favorite trips, it is also where the famous canoe incident happened! "lets be adventurous"
St. Martin, our honeymoon, nothing can top it!
Missouri, we went with college friends, all weekend on a lake I could not ask for more.
Door county, Jason and I went camping in the coldest weather I have ever camped in and the biggest thunder storm. I could not have planed it better if I tried.
Lake Ida, boating, bonfires and BBQ - I love lake life!
Europe, our dream vacation. We went to Germany, Austria and The Czech Republic. This was an amazing trip!
4. Buying our first house
3. The first time Jason and I said i love you
2. Our engagement at Gooseberry falls
1. Getting married! I adore my husband!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to you! You are now officially old like me, your sister and other brother.
Enjoy your day, and the whole year- you only get to be 30 once in your life. But hey, that's true of every age so just go ahead and enjoy the whole rest of your life, while you're at it!!!!!!
Sean
Ahhh, thanks big brother!
Post a Comment