Thursday, January 29, 2009

Daughters of Norway


Norway Night in Pictures:

Kringla

Traditionally Kringla is rolled into figure eights . . .

They are baked very briefly . . .
and get all puffy and taste like short bread.
Cooking tip: make sure you use the right beater, life will be easer.

Lefse
more rolling . . .
The end result after a long afternoon of cooking . . .

The norwegian girls

4 comments:

The Hvass Family said...

hooray! i love new blog posts!!! thanks for sharing your pics.....

Gardiner Family said...

It's great to see some more pics...I'd never seen a pic of your mom! Looks like y'all were busy while she was here :-)

Amy said...

Yum!!! Do you have recipes?

ASK said...

midnightcafe
I have not been on here in a while but I posted the links to the recipes because I was having issues with the cutting and pasting :)