I decided to make an attempt at sewing and for my first project I made some burp cloths for my friend Sally who is having a baby in March. This is my progress . . .

This is the end result, the above pic and the one below is how I mailed it to her. Three total, green and brown, polka-dots and monkeys. Each had ribbon on the top and fabric on the bottom. My friend Rachel helped me pick out the fabric and ribbon and gave me some tips on how to sew them.


The monkey one is the first thing I have ever sewn and it was a learning experience.
The Polka-dots was the hardest because of the ribbons. I had to rip them out at least three times before they were some what striate. It is also my favorite. J Likes the Monkeys.

Awww the end of the first two!

This is the last one and it was much easier then the the others because I had some experience. I did have some new screw ups but it was not as frustrating and in the end I loved them all.
4 comments:
You've got skills :-) Great job! These look fabulous!
they are beautiful!!!! i love them alisha! great job!
Wow!! Those are super cute!
thanks everyone!
Post a Comment