The highlights (that I can remember) for the last two years:
We have had multiple visits from friends and family
We went to Minnesota for Christmas and stayed two weeks. had Christmas morning with the Britton's, a family photo with the K's, Klube with mom, snow and great memories.
Jason won an award for Outstanding Resident from the Texas surgical society. We got a weekend a way for free!!
Jason was elected by his peers to be one of two chief schedulers. Its an honor but a LOT of work
Went on our annual Walker, Achosta, Kempenich vacation. Always a good time!
Landscaped our patio with lots of plants
Hosted a formal Christmas party with our small group
Reunited with the hurtles
lost of cookouts with the lepplas
I work part time at the pregnancy center and get to babysit a sweet boy from our small group.
We made a new years resolution to try a new restaurant whenever we go out and we stuck to it! I will make a list and post it soon. (I do think its sad that the only new years resolution i have ever stuck to involves eating)
It snowed in TX
Record heat in TX
We had to get a new car because someone totaled Jasons (stupid SA drivers!!)
We painted the down stairs
Thats all I can think of for now . . .
2 comments:
Glad you're back! :)
I love new restaurants! That's one of my favorite things to do: check out new ones.
Post a Comment