Reflections

Here you will find thoughts and memories from two people who are on a journey crafted by God.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011


Posted by ASK at Wednesday, June 08, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (4)
    • ▼  June (4)
      • Heaven in 5 minutes a day
      • My love affair with rain
      • No title
      • Back again . . .
  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (13)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (3)

Inconceivably strong

  • Inconceivably strong
  • There is peace in imperfection
  • Hohimers
  • Driving with the windows wide open
  • Leaning on Grace
  • If Life Is A Highway
  • The Peregrin House
  • The Sullivans
  • Morrows monkey business
  • A day in the life . . .
  • mysticprincess
  • Some Where Over The Rainbow
  • Hvass Family
  • Gardiner Gab
  • Flaa's in God's Plan
  • Poignant Missives of a Novel Kind
  • The Midnight Cafe

About Me

ASK
"I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I am helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time, waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God it changes me" - Shadowlands
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.